Posted on: November 17, 2023
-Fastest Growing Farming Group in the Central Valley-This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Davis GreinkeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$70,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in California with 5
locations across the state, we are the #1 farming group / supplier
of various high-end plant-based food products in the region! Our
core values are centered around our people and our clients. We
believe that putting your employees first is not only the right
thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure
our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our
reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught
the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as
their primary firm!If you are a Senior Accountant with experience
in the Food or Agriculture industries, apply today!Why join us?Do
you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy
time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled Permanent
Senior Accountant to join our dynamic team in the Manufacturing
industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for
maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring compliance with
accounting principles and regulations. This is a full-time position
with excellent benefits and opportunities for
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the accounting department,
including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including balance
sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Perform bank reconciliations and ensure timely and accurate
recording of all transactions
- Manage inventory accounting and perform cost accounting
analysis to ensure profitability
- Provide financial analysis and reporting to management on a
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulations,
including GAAP and SOX
- Assist with annual audits and tax filings
- Supervise and train junior accounting staffQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting, preferably in the
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and regulations,
including GAAP and SOX
- Experience with general ledger, financial reporting, accounts
receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, inventory
accounting, and cost accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ERP software, preferably SAP or OracleIf you
are a highly motivated and detail-oriented Senior Accountant with a
passion for the manufacturing industry, we encourage you to apply
for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary,
comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment where you
can grow your career.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Stockton , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!