Receptionist - Part-Time Morning
Company: The Spanos Corporation
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
The front desk clerk/receptionist performs routine clerical,
secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones,
receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data
processing, and record-keeping.Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Develops and maintains office forms and procedures and assists
with administrative tasks.
2. Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly
and turns system to night-mode at the end of each day.
3. Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by
telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and
others and refers when necessary to the appropriate person,
official or department. These tasks will be completed using a
polite and positive voice and disposition.
4. Operates all office machines as required such as shredding, copy
5. Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
6. Prepares outgoing shipping, Fed Ex's, UPS's, etc.
7. Delivers incoming shipping from Fed Ex's, UPS etc.
8. Manages the machines used for mail and shipping and keeps them
turned off and on as directed.
9. Duplicates and distributes materials.
10. Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda
and other material.
11. Maintains and stocks office supply inventory, kitchen inventory
and board/conference room inventory daily.
12. Assist with accounts payable by coding/entering information and
files a variety of documents.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Ethical Conduct
5. Time Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, use hands to feel; and reach with
hands and arms. This would require the ability to lift boxes, lift
files, open filing cabinets, walk, stoop, bend, kneel and stand as
necessary. Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00p.m. and occasionally 6 to 8
hour days with notice.
No travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Some receptionist or related experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
AAP/EEO StatementWe consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal,
state or local laws or regulations.
Keywords: The Spanos Corporation, Stockton , Receptionist - Part-Time Morning, Administration, Clerical , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!