Office Assistant & Accounts Payable
Company: Interstate Truck Center - Stockton
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At Interstate Truck Center we strive to make every customer a
customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we
reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Interstate Truck Center is absolutely critical to
its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award
winning service and value that our community has come to expect
from our dealership through the years.SummaryCompiles and maintains
verified accounts payable records. Will also reconcile statements
and issue payments to vendors.BenefitsMedical, Dental, Vision, Life
insurance, 401k with company match, paid vacation, & company
holidays.Essential Duties: include the following and other duties
may be assigned.
- Process incoming invoices daily
- Match packing slips with invoices daily
- Obtain approval from propert department manager
- Complete check run and mailing
- Issue accounts receivable refund checks as requestedGeneral
Office Duties for Stockton Admin Office
- Assist with answering incoming phone lines as needed
- Distribute incoming faxes to propert personnel
- Assist in keeping office machines in proper working order and
refill paper and toner as needed
- Assist with ordering office supplies when needed
- Fax invoices to customers as needed
- Miscellaneous filing and file setup: maintain file
- Scanning documents to various files and folders on ITC network.
This will be the permanent record so accuracy is an absolute
- Mail invoices and monthly statements
- Collection calls on past due accounts
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area
- Will received required training on the safe and proper method
of handling and disposing of hazardous waste material. Training
will consist of basic hazardous waste management, spill prevention
control and countermeasure, universal waste management, and safety.
Training will be annually, conducted in house by the hazardous
waste coordinator or Service Manager.
- Will receive the required training in emergency procedures
pertaining to above ground petroleum tanks and contingency plans as
it pertains to their department.
- Will be trained in measures to be taken in the event of a fire
and/or explosion.QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essecntial duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of Debits & Credits
- Mathematical skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Propert Phone Ettiquette
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Skills (word/excel a must)
- 10 Key calculator operation
- Valid Driver's LicensePhysical DemandsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- Sitting
continually / walking - occasionally / Bending, stooping,
reaching-often, able to lift 25 pounds.
Keywords: Interstate Truck Center - Stockton, Stockton , Office Assistant & Accounts Payable, Administration, Clerical , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!