Content and Social Media Manager
Company: In-Shape Solutions LLC
Posted on: September 19, 2022
In-Shape's Content and Social Media Manager will work directly with
the Director of Communications and Wellness Experience to execute
all aspects of the content and social media strategy and plan. Your
words and images bring our brand to life through social media,
articles, blog posts, web pages, signage and more. A passion for
social media, the written word, health, wellness, nutrition, and
the curiosity to find out of what motivates someone to act is key
to your success in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Planning and Implementation
- Create a dynamic social media calendar which will help drive
the engagement and acquisition of members.
- Partner with the marketing, fitness, and operations teams to
develop content that is relevant, engaging, supports initiatives
and drives members to live life well.
- Create original, engaging social media content (reels, videos,
Tik Toks) from in club visits and shoots that features In-Shape
team members and members.
- Build each channels' followers, engagement and reach by
understanding the type of content that performs best using each
channels data and insights.
- Develop, implement, and manage In-Shape social media plan for
the brand pages and club pages keeping it fresh and on trend.
- Review social analytics and provide weekly and monthly updates
on trends and KPIs.
- Manage UGC from club teams and In-Shape members to repost on
- Manage social comments and community, including commenting on
and engaging with posts from followers, non-followers, influencers
- Create briefs for creative and video content.
- Ability to manage the social media posts and insights using
Meltwater our media monitor and social listening platform.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and
review competitor websites and social channels to compare their
activities with In-Shape.
Content Planning and Creation
- Create, and maintain, an annual content marketing calendar
which takes into consideration seasonality of the brand, trends in
nutrition, health, and fitness, with the goal to engage members to
be more active, involved and endeared to our brand.
- Must have the ability to concept, write, edit, and proof
high-quality copy for articles, web pages, digital, signage, blog
posts, emails, social captions, headlines, and more.
- Analytical thinker who understands the power of data and how we
can improve performance by reviewing member insights.
- Be a brand voice advocate. Work with internal teams and outside
vendors to accurately represent the brand voice according to the
brand style guide and mission.
- Must have strong organizational skills to develop the weekly,
monthly, annual calendar as well as execute the content. Ability to
pivot as needed based on trends and outcomes is important.
- A passion for fitness, health, nutrition, wellness, motivation,
for people of all ages from kids to 90 years old's is key to your
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, English, Journalism,
Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in social media,
Communications or Marketing for an agency, brand, or PR firm.
- Passion for storytelling, writing, and editing copy.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms (IG, FB, Tik Tok,
Twitter, YouTube, and new trends) including detailed knowledge of
current online tools and marketing trends, including SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving
- Passion for fitness with a curiosity to stay up on current
fitness trends, content trends and social media trends.
- A team player who can work quickly and efficiently as part of
team with the ability to organize, prioritize, and meet
- Remote position based in California with travel required to
clubs throughout California.
- Estimated travel time 20%
KEY BENEFITS AT IN-SHAPE:
- Free health club membership
- Casual work environment
- Discount on all retail items
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to walk and stand up to 8 hours/day and/or sitting for
extended periods of time. Employees may be exposed to cleaning
chemicals or airborne particles and will be required to wear
designated PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as directed.
Employees are occasionally required to use hands and fingers for
handle or feel; occasional reach, push and pulling with arms and
hands; occasional climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl;
and occasional reach and twist, including side-to-side movements.
The employee may be required to occasionally lift, carry, or move
up to 25 pounds and may seldom be required to lift, carry or move
During the COVID-19 pandemic:
All In-Shape Team Members working in the clubs may be asked to
assist with greeting members to perform temperature checks and
health screens, ensure members practice physical distancing and
monitor cleaning of equipment after each use. Detailed instructions
will be provided at time of hire.
In-Shape Team Members will be required to comply with company
policies regarding the use of PPE (personal protective equipment),
by following instructions and outlined safety guidelines, to
protect our team and club members. Club Safety training and
equipment will be provided. Team Members are to report to
management, or designated team member, any safety risks or
potential risks identified in the work environment.
Keywords: In-Shape Solutions LLC, Stockton , Content and Social Media Manager, Advertising , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!