Warehouse Maintenance Mechanic-Stockton
Posted on: August 3, 2020
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
This is a Permanent position with KeHE-Benefits available after 30
Hours: 12pm-8:30pm Sunday-Thursday-Pay:$17.00-$24.00/hr + $1.00/hr
differential for time worked 6pm-3am
KeHE is an essential business; committed to the community of good
food and ensuring North Americans have food on their tables- we
need your help!
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for all maintenance and
repair of MHE equipment.
- Provide full maintenance and repair to all MHE equipment.
- Provide MHE battery maintenance and repair.
- Provide general maintenance of the building to include, but not
limited to maintenance and repair of dock doors, compactor, dock
leveler, racks and metal welding.
- While following safety procedures, ensure all cleaning
materials are kept in well-marked, ventilated area.
- Paint and prep batteries as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2+) or more years of experience in MHE maintenance and
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Welding experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate well with internal customers and
- Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to
75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is
frequently required to stand, walk, and climb. While performing the
duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse
environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very
warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions.
The noise levels in the work environment are typically low to
" Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, diagnose, equipment,
field service, machine repair, maintenance technician, malfunction,
Keywords: KeHE, Stockton , Warehouse Maintenance Mechanic-Stockton, Engineering , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!