Behavioral Health Technician
Company: IABAS for Families
Posted on: November 15, 2021
IABAS is currently looking for: BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN Come join
our growing team and work with us!Experience with Children
preferred.We provide RBT supervision and training.$500 starting
Bonus.Part-time employees are eligible for medical and dental
Due to the CA mandate to have all healthcare employees vaccinated,
IABAS requires employees to provide proof of vaccination or get
tested weekly to be scheduled with patients. (testing and time to
test is paid for)This position requires getting on the floor and
playing with children.This position also requires that applicant to
have at-least 3 afternoons available for sessions (2-3 hour slots
between 4-8p)All trainings are paid for!JOB DESCRITION - Behavior
- Implement programs based on ABA principles improving
communication, self-help, social and play skills.
- Responsible for maintaining positive rapport with
supervisors/teams and families, communicating professionally,
punctual and consistent attendance, time management, and
performance improvement, including responding appropriately to
- Keep a consistent record of client's progress.
- Manage challenging behaviors that occur.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Travel to client's homes/community settings, as required to
- May be responsible for diapering and toileting if applicable,
and for cleaning, sanitizing and/or disinfecting toys or work
- Have the ability to regularly walk, stand, or squat, crouch,
bend, stoop, sit on the ground, and stand up from the ground or
floor. Regularly kneel, crawl on the floor, and sit in child-sized
chairs, lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing
up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may require running or otherwise
- Exhibit manual dexterity to regularly enter data into a
computer/tablet/phone; regularly use a computer/tablet/phone to
view electronic screens.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust
- Specific auditory abilities required by this job include
perceiving the nature of sounds at normal to below normal speaking
levels with or without correction, ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication and to make discrimination
in sound, spatial awareness of sounds and speech at a variety of
volume levels, often in background noise.
- Be able to speak in a manner easily understood, be capable of
driving a motor vehicle regularly.Job Type: Part-timePay: $21.00 -
$24.00 per hourBenefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral programSupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: IABAS for Families, Stockton , Behavioral Health Technician, Engineering , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!