Posted on: May 7, 2022
Company : Worley Primary Location : GBR-Stockton-on-Tees Job
Schedule : Full-time Employment Type : Agency Contractor Job Level
: Experienced Job Posting : Apr 5, 2022 Unposting Date : May 5,
2022 : Duration of Contract : 6 Months 48,000 people. 49 countries.
Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists,
consultants, construction workers and -innovators all working to
create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy,
chemicals and -resources get one step closer to solving our
planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition.
-Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable
world.? Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And
there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more
information, visit -Worley.com Worley is currently looking for a
Project Engineer to join our project team in Stockton, on a
contract basis for 6 months. The role will be site based at the
Wilton Teesside Centre with possible remote working on occasion. -
Project Scop e Summary:
- Leads and manages small to medium brownfield projects
(multi-discipline) in all aspects of projects management and liaise
between all stakeholders. (Single point of accountability for
project execution and success)
- Drive and manage the health, safety and environmental
compliance to legislative, client and company requirements for all
aspects of the project(s). Including engineering to be completed
for safety in construction, operation maintenance and
- Develop project specific resource plans and provide leadership,
direction, performance management of the project team, which
includes as a minimum: (including identification of GID workshare
- Project Controls (Planning, Cost Control, Document Control and
- HSE advisors, and
- Quality inspectors.
- Identifying and interfacing with all stakeholders from concept
through to handover to clearly define and understand the project
objectives in support of the business opportunity, the operational
opportunities and constraints in which to execute the project(s) in
and deliver and prepare the information for the client's gate
approval process for moving through the project phases.
- Promote good working relations & maintain positive Client
- Development and manage/update the of Project Execution Plan
according to the project objectives and client requirements to
ensure maximum value for client throughout the project
- Produce/review work hour estimates for discreet work packages,
produce/review TIC estimate for FID purposes.
- To ensure compliance with project reporting and governance
- Managing the scope, quality, schedule, costs and EHSS
performance of the project within the execution governance and
project requirements matched to the approved project KPI's.
- Act as a single point of responsibility for project execution
and actively manage project risk, maintaining the project risk
register, assumption register and decision register and putting
mitigation actions in place.
- Organize, chair and minute project meetings.
- Co-ordinate and manage engineering and design work ensuring
quality, budget, schedule objectives and progress reporting.
- Co-ordinate and manage procurement activities ensuring quality,
budget, schedule objectives and progress reporting.
- Managing and administering of the construction work contractors
to achieve safety, quality, budget, schedule objectives and
- Supporting Testing and Completion of construction.
- Manage and drive Handover to Commissioning and/or
- To comply with and administer all legal obligations imposed on
a project manager by governing regulations, codes and practices,
local and national laws, regulations and legislation. QA
Requirements Compliance with the Worley management quality
procedure is expected together with SABIC Procedures. HSSE
Requirements Will adhere to all relevant legal, Worley and client
safety practices. Qualifications and experience - The Project
Engineer -shall supply services that meet the minimum requirements
- Deliver Strong HSE within agreed Project,
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject and
preferably membership of appropriate Institute
- Previous experience working on petrochemical facility projects
within a project engineering capacity
- Leading and managing multidiscipline projects through all
phases of, planning and construction, and close out
- Demonstrable experience of execution of similar projects of
scope and complexity,
- Understand key Engineering and Construction processes and
- Able to analyse data and draw conclusions,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage engineering and design work
ensuring quality, budget, schedule objectives and progress
Keywords: WorleyParsons, Stockton , Project Engineer, Engineering , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!