Posted on: May 13, 2022
Evaluates software by planning and executing performance and
* Determines test objectives and standards by studying software
requirements; writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test
* Meets test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles,
phases, and conditions; setting up testing environment and
* Identifies software capability and reliability by conducting
functional, system, and performance tests.
* Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during
tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and
* Completes tests by training and directing testers.
* Maintains testing database by developing defect tracking and
regression testing information requirements; designing information
system; enters test outcomes; secures data.
* Reports test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting,
summarizing, and displaying data; recommending software
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
* Maintains test environment by developing test environement;
enforcing and complying with procedures, rules, and
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Automated Testing, Developing Standards, Black Box Testing, White
Box Testing, Reporting Research Results, Software Debugging,
Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance Process, Attention to
Detail, Process Improvement, C
Keywords: PAT_pat_prod, Stockton , QA Engineer, Engineering , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!