Director Perioperative Services
Company: Mark Twain Medical Center
Location: San Andreas
Posted on: January 10, 2022
OverviewMark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health.
The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands
for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care.
Mark TwainMedical Center opened on August 26, 1951 and is located
in beautiful San Andreas California. Since opening, Mark Twain has
provided the highest quality health care for all those needing
medical care in Calaveras County. We offer care, expert staff and
state-of-the-art equipment to meet the growing needs of our
community and are committed to the values of dignity,
collaboration, justice, stewardship and
excellence.#RN-DHResponsibilitiesPosition Summary:Our Director of
Perioperative Services is crritical to the success of our hospital.
This Director directs the provision of nursing care in a business
unit while maintaining standards of patient
- Responsible for the overall quality of care provided by the
nursing personnel. Advises medical staff, department heads, and
administrators in matters related to nursing service and
- Interprets policies and objectives of nursing service to staff
and community groups.
- Monitors the operations of the nursing staff and ensures
compliance with regulations on organizational and governmental
standards and practices. Schedules staff and conducts employee
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed
basis.QualificationsEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (e.g. BSN) or equivalent education
and experience and Master's degree in nursing or other-related
field (e.g., MSN/MBA/MHA).
- Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of leadership experience.Licensure:
- Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice,
- American Heart Association - Basic Life Support
(BLS)-LI-DH#missioncriticalKey Words: Surgery, Perioperative,
Periop, RN, Nurse, Director BSN, CAPeriop#RN-DH
Keywords: Mark Twain Medical Center, Stockton , Director Perioperative Services, Executive , San Andreas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!