Company: Pactiv Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading
manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com. -83 miles east of San
Francisco, Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in
California's Central Valley. The Haggin Museum features fine art
and local history displays. Oak Grove Regional Park has trails, a
nature center and a lake stocked with catfish. In nearby Lodi,
Micke Grove Regional Park includes a Japanese garden, the San
Joaquin County Historical Museum and Micke Grove Zoo. The
Children's Museum of Stockton offers hands-on exhibits. -The plant
was built in 1981, manufactures paper cups, lids and folding food
containers, and has approximately 400 employees. -Pactiv Evergreen
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. - Pactiv
Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses
protected by law. - For individuals with disabilities who would
like to request an accommodation, please -call (847) 482-4320 or
email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. - -All information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
Responsibilities This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc. Job
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering,
logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant. Establish local
strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal
- Typically, responsible for a plant population of 200+ employees
with high complexity and a 24/7 operation.
- Actively build a work environment that fosters operational,
team and individual excellence by demonstrating effective
leadership, communication and people support behaviors.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, to plant
staff and senior management.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources
to deliver production commitments in key safety, quality, service,
and cost target areas.
- Support internal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBITA
targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer
- Provide leadership to develop safety culture required to
achieve and sustain world-class safety performance, including
development and execution of effective safety processes.
- Responsible for developing annual operating plans, budgets, and
detailed plans to deliver.
- Established track record of manufacturing accomplishments
- Competent in Lean Manufacturing execution, and process based
continuous improvement. Provide Leadership to establish a culture
of continuous improvement leveraging Lean Manufacturing
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support
strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations. - Job
- BS/BA in engineering or business with 7 - 10 years' experience
in manufacturing operations including management/supervisory
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven
- Have a progressive history of Lean Manufacturing within a
- Management/supervisory experience required.
- Clear understanding of regulatory requirements required to
manufacturing operations management
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Stockton , Plant Manager, Executive , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!