Fleet Shop Manager
Company: Reyes Fleet Management
Posted on: June 15, 2022
MUST have prior union experience and knowledge of CA labor
laws.Perks and Benefits:
- Generous paid time off
- Yearly performance raises
- Career advancement opportunities after 6 months of
- 401K -Employer Match
- Health, dental, and vision coverage including multiple medical
plans to choose from.Position Summary: Oversee the management of
all fleet maintenance activities at the local facility with
objectives of high levels of service, expense productivity and
safety performance. This position has responsibility for management
of all In-House Maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- At least 4 of experience in operations or maintenance
- At least 4 years of Supervisor experience.
- Valid Driver's License to operate applicable company
- Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department
of Transportation regulations.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- Well-developed business and financial skills and a record of
improving businesses through enhanced operating efficiency.
- Proven record in cost-control management and advanced operating
philosophies and practices is necessary (i.e. six sigma and
- Superior customer relationship management experience.
- Strong and decisive leader with command of the day to day
- Must possess established vendor relationships with 3rd party
- Strong people and project management skills with outstanding
- Strong analytical skills and command of details.
- Financial acumen (P&L, forecasting, budgets).
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed while staying on
course with overall company objectives.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal
and external customers at all levels.
- Exhibits strong managerial skills, drive and willingness to
"roll up the sleeves" to get the job done.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
- Bachelor's degree in a business field.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Full accountability over maintenance and repair, parts
inventory control, budgeting, transactional data quality and
- Analyze all operating metrics, providing guidance on trends and
developing prompt actions to correct performance issues or
inefficiencies while identifying opportunities to reduce
- Ensure maintenance work is completed in accordance with all
State, Federal and Company standards.
- Manage maintenance costs and spending at budgeted levels.
- Develop annual budgets for local facility.
- Identify systematic opportunities for improvement in Safety,
Operations and Maintenance at local facility.
- Comply with Reyes Holdings best practices, standardization of
maintenance systems and work.
- Develop repair solutions to reduce reoccurrence or eliminate
- Comply with all safety programs; enforce safety rules and good
- Assure facility remains compliant with corporate purchasing
indicatives and fleet maintenance policies.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all In House
technicians, gathering feedback and planning to help improve
- Promote an atmosphere of team spirit through good examples,
open communication, good listening and timely problem solving.
- Provide day to day operational leadership and be accountable
for meeting and exceeding the agreed-upon service, financial and
operational goals for your facility.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and developing the best
- Continually introduce best practices and drive operational
- Any other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Fleet Management, Stockton , Fleet Shop Manager, Executive , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!