Company: Western Regional Delivery Service
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you an organized, experienced and highly-motivated terminal
manager who is looking for an opportunity for growth within a
forward-thinking organization? If so, you are sure to love the
innovative, exciting and fast-paced environment we have created for
our team members to enjoy. As a terminal manager, you will have the
privilege of managing experienced professionals who follow a strict
work ethic code and are eager to respond to your directions. Your
efforts to streamline processes and improve efficiency will not be
overlooked, and you will be generously compensated for your time,
effort and innovative ideas. If you're ready for a rewarding career
opportunity with upward growth opportunities, we can't wait to meet
with you!Job Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and oversee the work of staff members to ensure
efficiency and compliance with organizational requirements and
- Monitor and direct all dispatching activities, including
tracking, routing and dispatching transportation vehicles.
- Conduct ongoing safety audits, meet with individual staff
members, attend company safety meetings and participate or direct
other work activities designed to promote work safety and encourage
continuing education among staff members.
- Implement changes to transportation services, policies or
scheduling as needed.
- Ensure staff members fully and consistently comply with safety
rules, administrative procedures and policies, environmental
policies, union contracts and government regulations.
- Initiate and direct investigations to resolve shipper or
customer complaints and verify their authenticity and
- Collaborate with staff members and fellow managers to create,
modify and implement goals, procedures, policies and objectives
when the opportunity presents itself.
- Establish and conduct monthly, quarterly or annual employee
training sessions on a variety of subjects, including quality
improvement, hazardous material handling, computer use and employee
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of five years' experience in LTL Sales/Operations
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational and multitasking skills
- Previous experience as a terminal manager
Keywords: Western Regional Delivery Service, Stockton , Terminal Manager, Executive , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!