Assistant Manager - Optical
Company: National Vision Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Eyeglass World is part of National Vision, one of the largest and
fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. Eyeglass
World has over 100 locations across the United States and offers
eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses and protective
eyewear. The brand keeps customers happy with affordable prices and
same-day service via in-store labs.
For more details about Eyeglass Word, visit .
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best
to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.
By overseeing the daily operations of our stores, including
personnel management and inventory control, ourAssistant Managers
keep customers coming back by providing a positive experience from
start to finish and keeping associates happy, too.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are
What would you do? The Specifics
- Drive and achieve profit, sales and performance goals according
to National Visionstandards.
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using Ready When
Promised production board.
- Communicate with the General Manger, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with doctor(s)
associated with the store and serves as liaison between doctor and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Supervise and motivate Optician/Sales Associates and ensures
the timely completion of day-to-day functions.
- Assist the General Manager with balancing staffing to store
volume. Assist in recruiting, selecting and retaining a high
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
Are you the right fit? The Suitable Talent
- Optical sales experience. Supervising experience is
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for
effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to present clear and concise information and respond to
questions from managers, associates, and customers.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously
monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied
Taking Care of our People
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and
because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all
Associates including bonus potential for every position in the
store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
Please see our website to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: National Vision Inc., Stockton , Assistant Manager - Optical, Executive , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!