Community Director (Property Manager)
Company: American Property Management
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Community Director - Stockton, CAAmerican Property Management is
growing, and we are looking for a talented Community Director
(Property Manager) for an opening in Stockton, CA.Position
- Property Information - 200+ units
- Schedule - Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm- Additional hours/days
may be required based on property needs. This position requires you
to physically be at the property during your scheduled shift.
- Annual Salary - $65,000 - $70,000 / Year
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!Who We AreSince 1986, American Property
Management has developed, acquired and maintained multi-family
properties in Western states including Arizona, California, Oregon,
and Washington. As we plan for continued growth, we focus on
providing exceptional living experiences for our residents and
rewarding careers for our employees. As a company, we value
commitment, integrity, and collaboration. To learn more about what
we do, visit our website,
- 4+ years' experience in the multifamily/student housing and/or
hotel industry within the last 10 years required.
- 2+ years of experience managing an apartment community.
- Must be well-versed in Federal Fair Housing Laws, Landlord
Tenant Laws and ADA Laws.
- Customer service experience required.
- Onesite and Lead2Lease experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A positive attitude and a team mentality.
- Extensive experience with Excel, Word and Outlook is
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English.
- Must be able to reliably commute or be planning to relocate
before starting work.A Day in the Life
- Conduct daily property walks to ensure excellent curb appeal
and adherence to property policies.
- Approve and maintain timecards for office and maintenance staff
- Maintain high occupancy rates while focusing on resident
- Handle sales and marketing ventures and promote the company and
- Track and handle revenue and expenses.
- Prepare and maintain reports for upper management.
- Collect rent dues in a timely manner.
- Manage contract obligations.
- Coordinate all move-in/move-out related items and
- Train, develop and manage performance of team members as needed
in compliance with American Property Management policies and
- Oversee any contractors or vendors working on the property and
ensure work completion is up to American Property Management's
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment through
relationships with team members, residents, and
vendors/contractors.*Please note this is not an all-inclusive list
of all the responsibilities*How We Take Care of You
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401k plan.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
- 9 paid holidays including 2 paid personal days of your
- A comprehensive training and development program with a focus
on employee success within the company.
- A companywide culture of inclusion.
- Fun work environment.
- Potential to live on-site with a rent discount. (Dependent on
position and property)
- Company provided PPE.Our Commitment to YouAt American Property
Management, we care about building an engaging and collaborative
team. We are committed to providing quality training, recognizing a
job well-done, and providing opportunities for advancement within
the company. If you are enthusiastic about property management, and
customer service-driven, we would love to consider you for our
team.Pre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of your application,
you may be invited to participate in a preliminary Zoom interview
as well as take an online job fit assessment. These steps are a
required part of our hiring process. Only candidates who complete a
Zoom interview and job fit assessment will be considered for
on-site interviews. Upon acceptance of an offer, employees must be
able to pass a 4-panel drug screen and background check before
starting work with American Property Management.WE ARE AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERAll qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status, or
any other status protected by state or federal
Keywords: American Property Management, Stockton , Community Director (Property Manager), Executive , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!