Distribution Center Manager, Stockton, CA.
Company: Ipex Management Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
IPEX is one of the North American leading providers of advanced
plastic piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow
by connecting people with water and energy.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as Distribution Center
Manager. This role is based in our Stockton, CA Distribution
facility, and reports to the Regional Distribution Manager.
Do not miss the opportunity to join a broad family of
people-centric professionals, thought leaders and rapid thinkers,
entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters!
The Distribution Center Manager (DCM) works in collaboration with
other departments to ensure that IPEX accurately responds to the
needs of our customers. The DCM is accountable for the overall
performance of the Distribution Center (DC) that they manage as
well as ensuring that all Health, Safety and C-TPAT policies are
followed. The DCM is also in charge of an operating budget that
varies on the size of the DC. The DCM reports directly to the
Regional Distribution Manager.
* Supervise the Distribution Operations according to the existing
service and quality standards defined by IPEX Management;
* Manage and develop the DC team in a way that ensures team
cohesion and effectiveness in offering timely and accurate customer
* Develop, promote and manage the different aspects of Health &
Safety, as well as Human Resources;
* Maintain inventory accuracy through the use of the RF technology
and also cycle and physical counts;
* Assist in the development of the operating budget and, once
approved, manage it;
* Use Continuous Improvement principles to make operations more
efficient while improving customer service. This is accomplished by
using Lean Principles, Problem Solving, 5S Programs, etc.
* Ensure that the DC follows all internal practices such as, but
not limited to, the TMS, C-TPAT program, company standards,
* Ensure proper training of employees according to internal
standards and provincial/state laws and regulations specific to our
* Coordinate repairs and purchases for the DC
Experience and Qualifications:
* Completion of a college diploma in a related field, or equivalent
work experience in Distribution, Logistics and/or Customer
* Positive leadership and project management skills;
* Excellent written & verbal skills;
* Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Experience in an RF environment.
* Experience with SAP is an asset.
IPEX is committed to providing accommodations for people with
disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request,
will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable
accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant's
accessibility needs due to disability. Accommodation requests are
available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
process for IPEX jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact
HR at HR@ipexna.com
Keywords: Ipex Management Inc., Stockton , Distribution Center Manager, Stockton, CA., Executive , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!