Account Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Position Summary: The Account Manager is the primary contact for
designated customers within their assigned territory. The Account
Manager is responsible for maintaining relationships along with
increasing business by selling and ordering products for customers
within their territory. This position may be assigned to various
types of accounts (i.e. Large store, Small store, Full Service on
Premise, etc.))Position Responsibilities may include, but not
- Execute and close all sales calls.
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in
promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
- In connection with conducting sales calls, maintain appropriate
inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure
account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores'
product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction
with existing geographic sales routes.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as
appropriate for account.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Preferred Skills and
- Business Degree strongly preferred.
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience a plus.Required Skills
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Account Management or
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer proficient (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Possess Key Skills: Influencing, Leadership, Teamwork, Account
Management, Planning & execution , Problem Solving/Analytical
thinking, Relationship building (internal and external, & Knowledge
of the business.
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and
- Valid driver s license and driving record within MVR policy
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift
and/or move up to 150 pounds
- Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and armsReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free
Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings
companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely
on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Stockton , Account Manager - RCCB, Executive , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!