Family Medicine Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: June 26, 2020
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Stockton, California. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Family
Medicine Physician - Stockton, CA (California's 13th Largest
City)Employed Model - 100% Outpatient - Partnership After Year
Two!Outpatient Practice Allows Freedom of Where You Wish to Live!
Seeking an opportunity to work for one of the state's premier
health systems in California? Look no further: This family medicine
practice is located within a physician-owned, large multispecialty
group. Our Stockton clinic is one of our largest, but we do have
multiple clinic locations to choose from.
- Employed model with a $250,000 base salary and when adding the
value of your additional benefits, your total compensation will be
- Four-day work week, (34 hours of patient contact)
- Partnership/profit-sharing that offers freedom of practice and
sharing of the profits after the second year of full-time
employment with the organization
- Full comprehensive benefits – 401k with gifting of 11.5%;
$20,000 retention bonus years 2 and 3; individual performance bonus
in year 2; health/vision/ dental insurance with premium
contributions from the practice; 4 weeks of PTO years 1 & 2 and
Year 3 as a shareholder, time away from practice at your
discretion; CME with a $4,500 business expenses reimbursement;
malpractice with tail covered; $40,000 signing bonus & $10,000
relocation reimbursement; certification fees paid/renewed
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license In this city,
strategically situated along the California Delta, the river flows
out to the coast, cultures converge, and the world comes together.
Welcome to Stockton, a place filled with more diversity, passion
and energy than many major metropolitan area!
- Immediate access to a variety of dining options, shopping,
nightlife, art, Stockton Arena, Children's Museum and much more
- Outdoor recreational activities for all ages and enjoy
year-round and outdoor activities with minor league baseball, river
activities (paddle boarding/kayaking and more), Monster Truck Tour
and so much more!
- Lower cost of living and more affordable real estate than the
areas within a 90-minute drive away from the Bay Area
- Multiple schools in the area and universities in the
- Easy access to multiple local airports, both regional and
internationalJob ID: FP 4653383 (IND-TR) Keyphrases: family
medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs,
family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Stockton , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!