RN / Registered Nurse / California / Any / Travel Case Management Nurse Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-Medical SurgicalLocations: Concord,
NHShift: 7p-7aDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob Description
- Registered nurses in this specialty practice primarily on
hospital units and care for adult patients who are acutely ill with
a wide variety of medical problems and diseases or are recovering
from surgery.Assist physicians with patient management.
- Provide care for patients before and after surgical
- Complete assignments made by physicians
- Provide treatment and post-surgical care
- Administer medicationsQualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent acute experience
- BLS certification
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of
your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!Best
Regards,Morgan AganSenior Manager of Account ManagementAll Medical
Personnel - Nursing Main: 800-410-0084 Email:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Stockton , RN / Registered Nurse / California / Any / Travel Case Management Nurse Job, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!