RN - COVID
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: French Camp
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in French Camp, California.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Registered
Nurse to join our amazing team.*This position is for COVID
Testing.Details of the RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $45/hr
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 7am - 7pmDaily Range of Responsibilities
of the RN:
- Perform COVID testing (Experience performing Nasopharyngeal
Swabs) at pop- up testing sites
- Ensure exam entry is complete, PPE providedQualifications for
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience as a RN.
- Experience performing Nasopharyngeal Swabs required.Submit your
resume to us today for consideration of the RN opening and one of
our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Stockton , RN - COVID, Healthcare , French Camp, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!