Clinical Nurse, RN II
Company: Satellite Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and
health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives
healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
Job Description The Product Development Engineer II is responsible
for supporting and assisting all aspects of product development.
Primary responsibilities of the position are assisting other
engineers in defining product specifications, design inputs,
product design, verification testing and supporting design
validation studies. Other activities include evaluating
alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses
for total device. He or she must understand medical device design
control requirements and be able to work effectively in a cross
functional team. Conducts feasibility studies of the design to
determine ability to function as intended. Maintains detailed
documentation throughout all phases of research and development.
May serve as a core or extended team member on PRP/NPD
Job Duties * Assists other engineer working with Marketing to
facilitate proper design of new or modified products.
* Works with vendors involved in product development and ongoing
* Conducts testing and collects the necessary product data.
* Assists other engineers working with Marketing to define and
specify new product user requirements, design inputs for medical
* Designs various aspects of medical devices with a focus on design
for manufacturability, ergonomics and COGS.
* Supports product verification and validation testing
requirements, author testing protocols and testing reports to
ensure products meet specification.
* Investigates and solves critical production product/process
problems on demand.
* Performs design analysis, e.g. tolerance stack-ups, strength of
materials (factor of safety), FEA risk analysis, etc. required for
new and existing products.
* All Other Essential Duties as directed.
Job Requirements REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent in years of
* Minimum of 2 years of related experience, or 0 years with
* Must have working knowledge of FDA requirements, including
820CFR, ISO14971, IEC60601, GMP and other standards as they relate
to the design and manufacture of medical devices.
* Knowledge of statistical analysis package (Stat Ease, Minitab)
* Experience with the creation and critical review of engineering
drawing and specification documentation.
* Understands geometric dimensioning and tolerance experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment, Outlook, excel, MS
project, 3D CAD/CAM software.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Must be able to prioritize and organize work.
* Must be able to collaborate and work well within cross-functional
* Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, both
verbally and in writing.
* Must be able to organize and align project tasks and issues.
* Ability to adapt to and support change with a positive
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we
offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus
program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition
reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave,
on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be
ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the
medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as
well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years,
Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and
more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease,
furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and
capturing images of the world.
Olympus' Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical
technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing
to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic,
and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes,
reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients.
Olympus' Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and
video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system
integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of
endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic
applications. For more information, visit
Olympus...True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and
advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, national origin (including language use
restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress
and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth
and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental)
and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran
status or service in the uniformed services, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Posting Notes: -- United States (US) -- Massachusetts (US-MA) --
Keywords: Satellite Healthcare, Stockton , Clinical Nurse, RN II, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!