ADDICTION MEDICINE PHYSICIAN, SUBOXONE/BUPRENORPHINE PRESCRIBER
Company: Lucid Lane Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
ADDICTION BUPRENORPHINE, MAT PHYSICIAN - FULLY REMOTE
Lucid Lane, is a telemedicine company providing evidence-based
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Substance Use Disorders
(SUD). We are seeking physicians interested in combating the opioid
and addiction epidemics. If it has been awhile since your waiver
training, we provide mentorship and guidance from experienced
Physicians primarily prescribe buprenorphine for opioid use
disorder, but also offer medications for alcohol use disorder. The
ideal candidate is passionate about addressing the opioid epidemic
and increasing access to evidence-based addiction treatment.
- Conduct initial evaluations over HIPAA compliant video
conferencing software and prescribe MAT for opioid use disorder and
other substance use disorders.
- Conduct individual follow-up visits during therapist-led
- Work in collaboration with MA and therapists who see our
- Maintain patient records in our electronic medical record
- Use evidence-based practices to treat patients.
- Perform video visits in a professional environment with
reliable internet access.
- MD or DO; Hold a valid, unencumbered state medical license.
Multiple state licenses preferred
- Proficiency with electronic medical records and online video
platforms such as Zoom.
- Must have a DATA 2000 Waiver with the ability to accept new
patients under your current waiver limit.
- Board-Certified with good standing with the medical board
- State Medical License
- DEA registration number for prescriptions
- Must be able to become credentialed and enrolled with Medicare,
Medicaid and other payers as necessary
- Comfortable using electronic medical records and video visit
- Prefer that you already carry your own medical liability
insurance with 1M/3M limits
- Physicians create flexible schedules and work from their home
or office completely online.
- Lucid Lane's administrative team manages scheduling,
drug-testing, missed appointments, and prior authorizations
Job Type: This position is fully remote.
- At least one hour of availability each weekday is required
- $150.00 for initial evaluation (30-60 minutes)
- $250.00 per group (60 minutes)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lucid Lane Inc., Stockton , ADDICTION MEDICINE PHYSICIAN, SUBOXONE/BUPRENORPHINE PRESCRIBER, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!