Clinic Nurse - LVN
Posted on: May 10, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen! Under the direction of the WelbeHealth Primary
Care Provider(PCP) and the supervision of the Clinic Supervisor,
the WelbeHealth Clinic Nurseis responsible for providing nursing
care to participants in the clinic as assigned including support
with clinic overflow, checking vital signs, perform POC testing,
manage and administer medications, and support with wound care and
any other clinical needs in accordance with scope of practice. The
Clinic Nurse will support the clinic staff by managing ongoing
care, complex clinical situations, assist with procedures as needed
and provide clinical support to ensure efficient operations of the
WelbeHealth clinic. The Clinic Nurse collaborates effectively with
colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team
culture and mission. What you'll do:
- Perform and document ordered procedures and care in clinic,
including medication management and administration in accordance
with scope of practice, as directed by PCP.
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members,
participants, and caregivers and update the RN Case Manager and/or
other clinic staff promptly of any changes in participants'
condition or medical status.
- Support the clinic and home health staff to ensure smooth care
transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing
facilities, home, etc.)
- Dispense ordered medications to participants while in Center or
Clinic and reinforce education for participants regarding
- Perform and document ordered procedures in the home when a home
visit is required or deemed necessary, in accordance with scope of
practice, as directed by PCP.
- Instruct and/or provide as-needed teaching to participants,
family and caregivers regarding the disease process, self-care
techniques, and prevention strategies, as assigned.
- Provide backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing functions
- Provide as-needed teaching to participants and family members,
in accordance with scope of practice, as directed by PCP. -Perks:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K) + 3% Match
- Medical, dental, and vision, life and Long-term disability
- Holidays, 10 sick days per year, 17 days paid time off per year
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Unencumbered LVN License.
- Certifications/Licenses Required: Valid State Driver's License
with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience in a clinical setting
with a frail or elderly population.
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly
participants and manage complex clinical situations.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families, and interdisciplinary team
members. COVID-19 Vaccination Policy At WelbeHealth, our mission is
to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this
spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of
our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is
required. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion At
WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Stockton , Clinic Nurse - LVN, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!