Posted on: May 12, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Reporting to the Home Care Supervisor, the Home
Services Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring that WelbeHealth
participants homes are clean and sanitary. Collaborates effectively
with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values,
team culture and mission. This is an amazing opportunity to have a
stable full-time 40 hour a week position. You'll have guaranteed
full time work with medical benefits, 17 days of vacation per year,
10 sick days, 401k, and bonus program!
Join us and enjoy:
Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (no weekends & no overtime)
Competitive Compensation Package
Fully Benefited Opportunity including M/D/V
Competitive Retirement Package + Match
What you'll do:
- Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary
- Wash, dust, polish, vacuum and sweep all areas of the
- Clean sinks, mirrors, and toilets according to prescribed
- Empty and clean trash cans and handle and dispose of waste
using standard procedures.
- Ensure adequate stock of cleaning supplies.
- Clean participant rooms, offices, and waiting areas using
cleaning chemicals and disinfectants.
- Clean and sanitize floors, equipment and furniture according to
- Operate various types of cleaning equipment.
- Collect dirty laundry from participants areas and place in
- Changing bed linens.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and supplies according to
- Monitor inventory of supplies such as paper towels, soap, and
- Observe and report any maintenance issues and complete all
required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information about team members, participants, and
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Previous Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate
- Ability to follow and adhere to standard policies and
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Stockton , Caregiver, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!