Posted on: May 16, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen! The Medical Scheduler will be an extension of
scheduling team (Welbe Advocate Hub) in the PACE market. They will
work to support order processing, scheduling, service recovery, and
oversight of coordination on behalf of WelbeHealth participants.
The Medical Scheduler collaborates effectively with colleagues and
stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and
mission. - - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the onsite expert in scheduling for all participant
- Coordinate across scheduling and PACE market teams to ensure
- Facilitate seamless delivery and communication of services to
meet participant need.
- Daily support of troubleshooting and issue resolution with
participants and partners.
- Process STAT order scheduling requests.
- Collaborate with network partners to schedule appointments
- Support an array of scheduling projects and provide process
oversight at the PACE
- Participate in care team meetings on behalf of scheduling
- Instill service excellence in every touchpoint with
participants and partners.
- Provide timely and high-quality information regarding care and
- Make participant and provider calls to ensure satisfaction with
- Respond timely to authorization inquiries with accurate
information required by partners.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information
about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality
Improvement activities, staff training and meetings. Qualifications
and Requirements: -
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- 2-year degree program in Medical Assistance Accredited by the
Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (CAAHEP) or the
of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Two years' experience as a Medical Assistant in a physician
office or medical clinic,
under the supervision of a medical provider.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills,
multi-tasking, ability to track and
maintain large quantities of open items at a given time.
- Ability to communicate clearly and works well across
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most
vulnerable seniors. COVID-19 Vaccination Policy At WelbeHealth, our
mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors.
In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for
all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment
is required. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion At
WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Stockton , Medical Scheduler, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!