Home Care Coordinator LVN
Posted on: June 17, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
never-before-seen!Reporting to the Home Health Manager, the Home
Care Coordinator is responsible for arranging, assessing form and
supervising personal care in the home. The position involves
significant teamwork and collaboration with staff, staff
supervision, organizations, and diverse community members.
What you'll do:
- Handle and coordinate incoming calls related to participant,
physicians, referrals and agency services regarding physician
orders, participant questions and referrals.
- Telephone communications between, and demonstrates effective
communication skills, with nursing therapy, aide, social services,
physicians, etc., regarding changes in patient/staff schedule, test
- Assists with staffing/scheduling activities, soliciting, input
- Provides follow-up for hospitalized participants, ensuring
subsequent agency referral.
- In collaboration with Home Care Services staff, track and
monitor home care hour scheduling.
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, support enrollment of
perspective participants into the program.
- Participate in end-of-life care, coordination, and
- Communicate the participant interaction with the Home Health
Manager also includes emails and follow up phone calls
- Conduct and document home safety assessments as
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members,
participants, and caregivers and update the RN or other Home
Services staff promptly of any changes in participants' condition
or medical status.
- Support the Home Services staff work to manage smooth care
transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing
facilities, home, etc.).
- Instruct the participant, family and caregivers regarding the
disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies,
- Provide backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing functions
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all comp
- Unencumbered LVN License or equivalency as a minimum
requirement; with an additional three years of professional
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Minimum of three years of case management or nursing experience in
a clinical setting or home with a frail or elderly
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly
participants and manage complex clinical situations
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
backgrounds and cultures.
- Bilingual Spanish-English preferred.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Stockton , Home Care Coordinator LVN, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!