Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionAt WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible
for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and
developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products
especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to
join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative
healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We
create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering
spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we
do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our
teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences
and create the never-before-seen!The Day Center Personal Care
Assistant (PCA) is responsible for providing safe delivery of
personal care services to participants at the WelbeHealth day
center, as directed. In addition, the PCA is responsible for
supporting the Nutrition, Engagement (Activities), and Home Health
departments as needed, once provided appropriate training. The PCA
works collaboratively with all members of the WelbeHealth team and
participants to promote the WelbeHealth mission. Collaborates
effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the
WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.Duties and
- Provide personal care and assistance with ADLs (activities of
daily living) to WelbeHealth participants, including but not
limited to escorting, toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming,
assisting with meals, laundry, etc.
- Measure and document participants' vital signs as
- Assist participants with boarding and exiting from WelbeHealth
transportation vehicles and act as medical escort when
- Observe activity on the day center floor to assure participant
- Assist with meal service, ensuring participants receive the
correct meals and provide support with feeding when indicated.
- Assist participants with safe transfer in and out of their
homes and act as medical escort on vehicles and to medical
appointments as assigned.
- Maintain personal care supplies such as incontinence supplies
and personal groomingitems.
- Provide translation services as needed, if qualified
- Assist Engagement team with participant activities.
- Assist Home Health team as needed.
- Cleans participant areas in the day center between meals and
- Remain alert and update the supervisor or any member of the IDT
promptly of any changes in participants' condition.
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company
procedures and information about team members, participants, and
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in
any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and
- Other duties as assignedQualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Certification of Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing
Assistant in California (CNA) preferred.
- CA Food Handlers Certification within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum of one year of experience providing personal care to a
frail or elderly population.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse
backgrounds and cultures.
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most
vulnerable seniors COVID-19 Vaccination PolicyAt WelbeHealth, our
mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors.
In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for
all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment
is required. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and InclusionAt
WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Stockton , Caregiver, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!