LVN (Oncology Center)
Company: Stockton Hematology Oncology Medical Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Here at Stockton Hematology Oncology Medical Group, Inc, we are
looking for an outgoing, caring, and compassionate individual to
join our dynamic team in our clinic. We are looking for someone who
can multi task while focusing on patient care in a busy clinic. We
strive for excellence because our patients are our number one
priority. Job Duties: -Full time-Hours between 8 am and 5 pm.
Qualifications-CA LVN license-CPRResponsibilities:
- Performs general office duties such as answering telephones,
scheduling appointments and/or procedures, logging patients, and
filing chart documents.
- Identifies patients with 2 identifiers (Name, DOB/MR #), or as
requested specifically by the patient Identifies patients with 2
identifiers (Name, DOB/MR #),escort them to a room.
- Takes vital signs and weight and records legibly in the chart.
Measure height for all new patients and record in chart.
- Interview the patients to obtain medical information and any
signs and symptoms to report to the physician or supervising
- Identifies any needed refills needed and facilitates
prescription refill orders.
- Administers oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous, topical, or
intradermal medications after the medication has been properly
verified for the 5 rights of medication administration (patient,
medication, dose, route, and frequency).
- Explains treatment procedures, medications, diets and
physicians' instructions to patients.
- Starts IVs as needed.
- Perform Phlebotomy
- Treat patients needing IV hydration, iron and other non-chemo
or immunotherapy treatments.
- Performs venipuncture or finger-stick for withdrawing blood
samples. Running CBC's on CBC machine
- Collects and prepares laboratory specimens.
- Informs the physician of any questionable test results
- Triages and directs telephone calls for physicians, nurses and
- Arranges for outpatient orders and services (including, but not
limited to transfusions, home health, physical therapy, medical
- Running, operating, managing and performing testing on Cell Dyn
- Other duties as assignedApply to join our team by sending your
resume to email@example.com You can find our job application on
www.shomg.net Please send both to the email above.
Keywords: Stockton Hematology Oncology Medical Group, Inc., Stockton , LVN (Oncology Center), Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!