Home Health LVN
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. - We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. - Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. - - We create senior well-being
through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared
intention. - These values permeate everything we do. - At
WelbeHealth, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams
to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and
create the never-before-seen!
As a member of the WelbeHealth Home Health Team, the Home Health
LVN is responsible for carrying out tasks in the participants'
residences as assigned such as home safety assessments, data
gathering and supervisory visits. The Home Health LVN will perform
skilled duties only after site licensure or in the event of
pandemic/stay at home order with CMS approval to provide necessary
care in the home. In addition, the Home Health LVN provides nursing
care to participants under the supervision of WelbeHealth RNs, NP
or MDs. The Home Health LVN also collaborates effectively with
colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team
culture and mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide and document in-person supervision and instruction to
Home Care Assistants and Home Health Aides assigned to
participants' homes at least as frequently as specified in the Home
Health Agency regulations and more often if necessary.
* In collaboration with Home Care Scheduler, track and monitor home
care hour scheduling.
* Conduct and document home safety assessments as assigned.
* Perform and document data collection (e.g., vitals) as
* Deliver and document nursing interventions as assigned,
accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly
administering medications and performing ordered tests and
* Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members,
participants, and caregivers and update the RN or other clinic
staff promptly of any changes in participants' condition or medical
* Support to the clinic staff and Home Health staff work to manage
smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled
nursing facilities, home, etc.).
* Instruct the participant, family and caregivers regarding the
disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies,
* Provide backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing functions as
* Always work within LVN scope of practice and under supervision of
a WelbeHealth RN, NP or MD.
* Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing:
* Unencumbered LVN License.
* Valid State Driver's License with a clean DMV record.
* Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
* Minimum of three years of nursing experience in a clinical
setting with a frail or elderly population.
* Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly
participants and manage complex clinical situations.
* Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency
* Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced
* Experience and competency working with people from diverse
backgrounds and cultures.
* Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: WelBeHealth, Stockton , Home Health LVN, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!