Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred At Home
Posted on: June 24, 2022
As aHome Health Physical Therapist Assistant, you will:
- Administer the physical therapy treatment plan as developed by
the Physical Therapist.
- Administer non-complex active and passive manual therapeutic
exercises, therapeutic massage, traction heat, light, cold, water,
and electrical modalities to patients.
- Accurately documents daily, weekly, or monthly records of
clients'. Submits clinical paperwork to the office on time each
- Attend educational meetings and coordinates and contributes to
- Notify physical therapist or Executive Director of any
equipment failures, lack of supplies, staff or client changes, and
any other departmental
- Schedule clients and performs varied office tasks.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precautions
in performing patient care activities.
- Accept clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care for patients.
- Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediaries and/or other
third-party payors, through education, coaching, and other
assistance as necessary.Required Experience/Skills:
- Associate degree in Physical Therapy from an American Physical
- Current state license to practice Physical Therapy.
- Current driver's license. Must have reliable transportation and
- Proof of current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years experience as a Physical Therapy
- Comprehensive knowledge of the physical, emotional, social, and
biological changes that occur in the geriatric population.
- Self-directed, enthusiastic, and accepts constructive
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers, and others.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of Kindred at
Home and licensing board. Maintains clinical competency in Physical
Therapy practice and theory.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains current licensure certifications and meets mandatory
continuing education requirements.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Keywords: Kindred At Home, Stockton , Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Linden, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!