Posted on: August 7, 2022
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you ll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
The WelbeHealth Clinical Coordinator is part of the clinic team and
is responsible for coordinating and working with appropriate team
members on facilitating referrals, orders, follow-ups, consult
notes, and procedure results as well as providing clinic MA support
if/as needed. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for
supporting the provider team, the clinic team and coordinating with
the call center to ensure timely completion and documentation of
all orders. The Clinical Coordinator will also support in educating
and informing participants on upcoming visits and expectations and
enhancing communication and continuity of care between participants
and providers. The Clinical Coordinator works with the
Interdisciplinary Team to increase participant s access to timely
appointments, services, and appointment information thereby
supporting clinical excellence. The Clinical Coordinator
collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to
promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support provider in ensuring all participants receive the
services that are ordered by managing and monitoring Clinical
Inboxes and following up with PCP as needed.
* Daily follow up with HUB on routine and urgent orders and
referrals and responding to requests for information by the
* Assist in processing stat referrals as needed, as back up to the
* Assist clinic team with Athena ordering workflow questions as
Athena Super User.
* Oversite and maintain assigned clinical inboxes by conducting
weekly review of Order Management reports to ensure all orders are
processed according to Welbe Order Management standards.
* Responsible for coordinating all logistic for participant COVID
* Remain alert and update their supervisor or any member of the IDT
promptly of any changes in participants condition.
* Provide coverage as needed as a Medical Assistant to support
other Medical Assistants (Clinic MA and/or Float MA) in delivering
and coordinating participant care.
* Serve as point of contact for Network on pended claims and enter
needed orders for PCP.
* Handle participant appointment.
* Make appointment reminder calls as directed.
* Provide upcoming appts of the day summary report for AM Huddle
* Handle participant appointment inquiries and scheduling-related
* Participate in standing Clinic meetings such as Morning
Briefing/Huddle/IDT/Ad Hoc or other attended meetings and complete
action items as assigned.
* Maintain assigned clinical inboxes and manage and respond to
Teams communications and requests.
* Be legally authorized to practice in position location,
* Only act within the scope of his or her authority to
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* High School Diploma or Equivalency.
* Education Required (Minimum level of education): Current MA
* Preferred MA experience working in the Home Health/Clinical
* Certifications/Licenses Required: Valid State Driver s License
with a clean DMV record. Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance
* High School Diploma or Equivalency.
* 2-year degree program in Medical Assistance Accredited by the
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program
(CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
* Minimum of 3 years of Medical Assistant experience in a clinical
setting with a frail or elderly population
* Certification by a Medical Assistant Certifying Organization
approved by the State Medical Board, preferred
* Experience as clinical coordinator preferred
* Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in
settings with seniors, their families, and interdisciplinary team
* Bilingual English/Spanish, a plus
* Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Welbehealth, Stockton , Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!