Exciting RN Opportunity!
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Home Health opening in Stockton, California. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
The Enrollment RN is responsible for conducting initial nursing and
home safety assessments of prospective participants at their place
of residence and managing State level-of-care (LOC) review process
with Department of Health Care Services nurse. The Enrollment RN is
a member of the WelbeHealth Outreach and Enrollment Team and works
in close collaboration with the PACE Physician, Social Worker,
Outreach and Enrollment team members and prospects' caregivers to
thoroughly and promptly evaluate each prospective participant
interested PACE enrollment. Collaborates effectively with
colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team
culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Conduct initial nursing assessments, including but not limited
to nursing evaluation, functional assessment and home safety
evaluation, in prospective WelbeHealth participants' homes, to
determine if they meet PACE eligibility requirements.
- Promptly prepare documentation from home visits, submit to CA
State Level-of-Care (LOC) nurse for review and respond to questions
to expedite review process for participants.
- Track and manage the annual State level-of-care review
- Collaborate with the WelbeHealth IDT and O&E Team
- Cross-train on other O&E Team roles and provide back
coverage as directed.
- Provide backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing
- Comply with O&E Team's compliance with all rules pertaining
to allowable and prohibited marketing practices.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate
manner, including in CRM software, Salesforce.
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability
to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for
- PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to
provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused
- You'll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for
participants and to practice "person-centered care," empowering and
helping our participants meet their goals.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- RN currently licensed by the California Board of Registered
- At least two years nursing employment with experience in home
health setting and/or conducting home visits with the geriatric
- Comfort with completing assessments routinely in the
- Ability to work well both independently and within an
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a
quickly changing environment
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and first aid certification
- Strong customer service, enterprising, growth-minded
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our
vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a
vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of
vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team
members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and
belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People
seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information or
characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Stockton , Exciting RN Opportunity!, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!