First Assistant RN
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Stockton, California.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a First
Assistant RN to join our amazing team.Details of the First
Assistant RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/03/2022
- Salary: $4369.00 - $4712.40 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 4x12Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the First Assistant RN:
- Prepare patients for surgery.
- Assist surgeon in general and specialized surgeries.
- Provide patient care and support.
- Administer medications.
- Practice surgical procedures such as controlling bleeding and
suturing incisions, draping, providing exposure, and handling
- Prepare all necessary supplies.
- Position and prepare the patient on the operating table.
- Monitor the patient's vital signs and heart rate.
- Educate patient and family on operation and aftercare.
- Perform post-operative assessments.
- Monitor patient after surgery for pain and/or
- Study patient history and health assessments.
- Communicate health of patient to family members.
- Monitor surgery site for healing or infection.
- Perform CPR or other emergency measures if
required.Qualifications for the First Assistant RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current First Assistant experience.
- Current certification as a Registered Nurse First Assistant
(CRNFA) and certification in Perioperative Nursing (CNOR).
- Current BLS/BCLS, and/or ACLS Certification(s).
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the First Assistant RN opening and one
of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Stockton , First Assistant RN, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!