Registered Nurse (STCH CNA), Emergency Room
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are so glad you are interested in joining Sutter Health!
-Organization:STCH-Sutter Tracy Community HospPosition
Overview:Must possess one year emergency department RN
- BSN - PreferredLICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Nurse - State Licensure - RN
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support - ACLS
- Basic Life Support Certification - BLS
- Pediatric Adv Life Support - PALSEXPERIENCE
- Greater than one (1) year of working experience in a similar
unit with comparable patient acuity.Department-Specific Skills and
- Proficiency with: continuous bedside monitoring and Telemetry,
vascoactive medications, hemodynamic -monitoring and pressure
lines, patients receiving mechanical ventilation. -SKILLS AND
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of nursing process in
addressing physical, psychosocial, and psychological needs of
- Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of unit specific age
criteria for patient population.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Timely completion of unit specific orientation and
- Ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in
English to the degree required to perform the job.
- Must be able to travel in accordance with any requirements of
your job (if STCH and/or own vehicle used on STCH business, must
possess valid California Driver's License and upon request proof of
liability insurance).Job Shift:NightsSchedule:Full TimeShift
Hours:12Days of the Week:VariableWeekend Requirements:Every other
WeekendBenefits:YesUnions:YesPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:36Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1This position
may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport,
dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or
potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational
Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Nights
Keywords: Sutter Health, Stockton , Registered Nurse (STCH CNA), Emergency Room, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!