Exciting Home Health Leadership Opportunity!
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Clinical Nurse Leader opening in Stockton, California. This and
other nursing administrator jobs brought to you by
At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved
seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge
healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors
and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team
that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social
support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through
our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These
values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help
inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of
healthcare and well-being experiences and create the
The Home Services Administrator is responsible for the daily
operations and quality of the Home Health and Home Care Department.
This is an exciting opportunity to come in and help grow our Home
Services department by leading 2 locations along with a 3rd that is
opening up in late 2022. As a member of the WelbeHealth leadership
team, you will facilitate collaborative relationships across
WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote the
WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Remain informed and educated about home health regulations and
standards as well as management issues.
- Organize and direct the ongoing functions of the Home Services
- Maintain ongoing liaison between the governing body and
- Responsible for ongoing oversight of the Home Services quality
- Ensure the accuracy of public information materials and
activities including advertisements and brochures that WelbeHealth
uses to represent itself and the community-at-large.
- Responsible for over more than one parent agency providing the
administrator can demonstrate the adequacy of administrative and
nursing supervision over each parent agency through ongoing Quality
- Promote interdepartmental cooperation and
- Participate in strategic, short-range, and long-range planning
for educational and participant care.
- Proficient in budgeting, resource planning, logistics and
development and implementation of care plans for
- Implement an effective budgeting and accounting
- Monitor the record system and statistical reporting system for
proper documentation, planning, and evaluation.
- Oversee care delivery and participant outcomes to ensure that
care meets the participants' needs.
- Monitor and take reasonable steps to ensure: Participant rights
are exercised - Compliance with applicable Federal, State, and
Local laws and professional standards are maintained, - Compliance
with established policies and procedures.- Compliance with the
participants plan of care.
- Work with providers, care coordinators and other members of the
IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals,
skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.) with the goal of delivering
high-quality end-of-life care.
- In coordination with the Outreach and Enrollment Team, support
enrollment of prospective participants into the program
- Serve as the Home Health Agency Administrator of Patient
Services and assume overall responsibility for coordination of Home
Health Care services.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising,
Why you'll love working at WelbeHealth:
- WelbeHealth PACE is a truly special model that allows
practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and
relationship-focused way and you'll be a part of bringing this
exciting program to seniors in the community
- You'll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for
participants and to practice "person-centered care," empowering and
helping our participants meet their goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Health Care
Management, Nursing Administration, or Business Administration
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse(LVN)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in health services
administration, or administrative experience in home health care or
related health programs. Other related health programs may include
a hospital, nursing facility, or hospice.
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly
participants and manage complex clinical situations
- People management skills and the ability to network and manage
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal regulations
governing home health care provisions.
- Fiscal management and accounting skills preferred.
- 2 years supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to
mentor and develop team members.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging
reports and data to prioritize and manage people and
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most
Keywords: WelbeHealth, Stockton , Exciting Home Health Leadership Opportunity!, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!