New Grad RN Neuro Telemetry
Company: St Josephs Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
St. Josephs Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word
dignity perfectly defines what our organization stands for showing
respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Josephs
Medical Center was founded in 1899 under the direction of the
Dominican Sisters of San Rafael is a not for profit fully
accredited regional hospital with 395 beds a physician staff of
over 400 and more than 2400 employees. Specializing in
cardiovascular care comprehensive cancer services and women and
childrens services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs
is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in
Stockton California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead St.
Josephs is consistently chosen as the most preferred hospital by
Staff Nurses -assess patient/family health problems and resources
and takes a leadership role in the development implementation and
outcomes evaluation of a plan for nursing care. Staff Nurses
provide professional nursing care and interventions to critically
ill patient population(s). This position requires providing service
to one or more age groups including ill children through geriatric
patients in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the
functional/developmental age of the individual served.
*We offer the following benefits to support you and your
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and
* Adoption Assistance
* Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Retirement Programs
* Wellness Programs
* Graduate of an RN School of Nursing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Current CA RN License
* Current BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
* One year recent acute care experience preferred.
* Bachelor degree in health related field preferred.
* Computer literacy preferred.
* CCRN Preferred
* PALS Preferred
Keywords: St Josephs Medical Center, Stockton , New Grad RN Neuro Telemetry, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!