Staff Nurse II
Company: Mark Twain Medical Center
Location: San Andreas
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Mark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word
dignity perfectly defines what our organization stands for showing
respect for all people by providing excellent care. Mark Twain
Medical Center opened on August and is located in beautiful San
Andreas California. Since opening Mark Twain has provided the
highest quality health care for all those needing medical care in
Calaveras County. We offer care expert staff and state-of-the-art
equipment to meet the growing needs of our community and are
committed to the values of dignity collaboration justice
stewardship and excellence.
Position Summary: Our Staff Nurse performs the nursing process
through assessment planning implementation and evaluation of safe
therapeutic care for patients with overt and covert needs
appropriate to patient age. Assists with managing the patient care
administered by other members of the nursing staff. Assumes
responsibility and accountability of total patient care and relief
charge nurse duties. The Staff Nurse position treats/cares for
patients of all ages. # We offer the following benefits to support
you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to with preloaded credits for children
and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Current California RN license required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification.
- Six (6) months or more of experience in acute care
- Able to do work in spite of frequent interruptions.
- Ability to read work product of others computer/monitor screens
- Able to perform mathematical calculations.
- High level of concentration and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team prioritize work and make decisions
regarding patient care implements nursing actions independently
interacts appropriately with others. Preferred:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Keywords: Mark Twain Medical Center, Stockton , Staff Nurse II, Healthcare , San Andreas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!