Radiologic Technologist II, Cath Lab
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Organization:MMC-Memorial Medical CenterPosition Overview:
Follows clearly defined procedures to provide support to
cardiologists and registered nurses for the execution and technical
analysis of procedures performed in the Cardiac Catheter Lab.
Integrates education, technical competence and patient interaction
skills to execute safe and precise treatment under the supervision
of a Cardiologist. Gains confidence and cooperation from the
patient, their family/support group, and other healthcare providers
through competent patient assessment, attentive monitoring, and
effective communication. Adheres to all local/state/federal
regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and
safety to help deliver optimal patient care. May be responsible for
mentoring and training students.Job Description:EDUCATION
- Graduate of Cardiovascular / Radiologic Technologist
programCERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider required.
- ACLS-Advanced Cardiac Life Support required.
- CA CRT-Certified Radiologic Technologist required.
- RHF-Radiology Fluoroscopy required.
- ARRT - Radiography - American Register of Radiologic
- CCT-Certified Cardiology Technician, preferred.
- RVT-Registered Vascular Technologist, preferred.PREFERRED
EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 2 years experience of clinical and practical as typically
acquired in a Cardiac Care environment or Catheterization
Lab.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- In-depth knowledge of cardiac catheterization testing,
mechanics and equipment.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions,
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- In-depth understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology,
and medical terminology.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain
sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse
audiences, including non-medical people.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills,
including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within
standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve
objectives and meet deadline
- General knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as picture archiving
and communication system (PACS) and Muse and MARS software.
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies,
procedures, and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including
accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting
appropriate solutions from established options.
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare
providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
- Function effectively and perform this position in an emergency
situation.Pay Range: $53.19 - $66.49 The salary range for this role
may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location.
This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic
differential applicable by area where the position may be filled.
Compensation takes into account several factors including but not
limited to a candidate's experience, education, skills, licensure
and certifications, department equity, training and organizational
needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program
offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a
comprehensive benefits package. Job Shift:DaysSchedule:Full
TimeShift Hours:10Days of the Week:VariableWeekend
Requirements:Once a MonthBenefits:YesUnions:NoPosition Status:
Non-ExemptWeekly Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of
Openings:2 This position may regularly work, store, prepare,
receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s)
identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National
Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes
of USP 800. Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity
employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans. Schedule/Shift: Regular/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Stockton , Radiologic Technologist II, Cath Lab, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!