Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: November 16, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrician to join our team
in Stockton, CA.The Central Valley is nestled between the Cascade,
Sierra Nevada and Tehachapi mountains to the east and the
California coastal ranges and the San Francisco Bay Area to the
West. The region is an outdoor recreational destination with
mountain and road biking, kayaking and boarding on numerous lakes
and rivers. The nearby California State and National Parks offer
great hiking trails, camping, and fishing in pristine lakes and
rivers.The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest
medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CAA FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pensionPlease visit our
website to view all opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
northerncalifornia.permanente.orgWe are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
- VEVRAA Federal ContractorCompensation
Information:Details:Full-time annual salary range is $250,080 to
$257,640 plus additional potential incentives up to $25,900*.
Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available.
*Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Stockton , Pediatrician, Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!