Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Job )
Company: Vivo HealthStaff
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Vivo HealthStaff is recruiting Nurse Practitioners or Physician
Assistants for openings in Stockton, California. This is a
full-time permanent opportunity with benefits. This position is
provided in an outpatient setting in patient homes and outpatient
- Provide comprehensive healthcare to patients with complex and
chronic care needs.
- Conduct initial and annual face-to-face patient visits in home
and clinic settings.
- Perform health risk assessments, including medical history
review, symptom evaluation, and physical examinations.
- Develop care plans for chronic disease management.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure quality
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits. (Medical, Dental,
- Retirement savings plan. 401k with matching contribution up to
- Paid time off and holidays. 18 days PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Continuing education and professional development
- Stock Options Requirements:
- Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Valid DEA License
- Advanced practice clinician experience preferred. New grads
will be considered if they have at least 1 year of clinical patient
- Strong clinical assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
Vivo HealthStaff is a healthcare staffing and recruitment firm
based in the San Francisco Bay Area, providing permanent and
temporary opportunities to organizations across the United
Keywords: Vivo HealthStaff, Stockton , Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Job ), Healthcare , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!