Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Jump start your career with an amazing management opportunity!
PRB Management, LLC is looking for a District Manager to join their
team! We are seeking an energetic and hard-working individual with
restaurant experience for a District Manager position in
Sacramento, Stockton, Vallejo and the East Bay.The District Manager
provides overall leadership and direct supervision of multiple
restaurants in Northern CA. Additionally, the District Manager
ensures each Restaurant General Manager meets or exceeds company
expectations.Primary responsibilities include Customer
Satisfaction, Product Quality, Financial Operations and Human
Resources.We offer a competitive salary and benefits upon
eligibility, including medical, dental, and vision; vacation, sick,
and holiday pay.Job Requirements
- Associates or Undergraduate degree or equivalent Taco
- 6-8 years supervisory experience in either a food service or
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the
selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial
performance and employee satisfaction.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide
- Must deliver excellence and excel in team leadership.
- Must be business savvy, with a high drive for results with
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, automobile
insurance, reliable transportation, and a clean DMV record.
- Must travel to designated stores and work with management team
on a regular basis." You are applying for work with a franchisee of
Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired,
the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit
programs that can vary among franchisees."Job Type:
- Management: 6 yearsRequired license or certification:
Keywords: Taco Bell, Stockton , District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!