Casino Table Game Associate (Customer Service)
Company: PT Gaming
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location Stockton Area - Stockton, CAPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level Not SpecifiedSalary Range $13.00 - $15.00 HourlyTravel Percentage UndisclosedJob Shift AnyJob Category Customer ServiceDescription Are you an individual with a positive attitude and outstanding customer service skills? PT Gaming is currently hiring full-time customer service professionals interested in learning and growing with us. If you are customer oriented, love the fast-pace and action driven environment of a casino, as well as have basic math skills to quickly and accurately add, this position might be the one for you! Are you new to the casino environment? No worries - All new hires will get paid for training to get up to speed. This is a full-time position that comes with full benefits, performance based merit increases, advancement opportunities, and the ability to work in a strong team. We have locations throughout California where we have multiple openings. PURPOSE OF POSITION The Casino Table Game Associate (Third Party Proposition Player) provides third party player/dealer services in accordance with California regulations and PT Gaming's high standards of customer service. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate as a Casino Table Game Associate / Third Party Proposition-Player in a controlled game at a gambling establishment by complying with established rules of the card games and with seating arrangement of a player.
- Provide funds when designated as the Casino Table Game Associate / Third Party Proposition Player during the rotation among each participant during the payout of the game.
- Oversee all the rules of the assigned card game including, but not limited to: the various forms of Blackjack, Poker (double-hand poker), Tiles, Three-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas , and Baccarat.
- Handle a functional command of the table and game while maximizing PT Gaming's involvement in the total table action; Comply with PT Gaming's casino procedures, and constantly monitor the table; e.g. know how much money is bet on the table, how much the customer is up or down, follows the dealers' movements, keeps track of the buy-bets and collection fees, etc.
- Keep track and control of all assigned chips, e.g. whether the chips in the Third Party Proposition player position, on buy-bets, in the tray, and/or provided for change/revisions.
- Comply with PT Gaming's asset protection procedures and protects chips and cards at all times as instructed. Report all suspicious or unauthorized activities (e.g. cheating, thefts, improper tipping, breaches in casino procedures, etc.) to Supervisor. Complete ledgers and verify all entries and amounts in accordance with PT Gaming procedures, and report any discrepancies and mistakes to the supervisor.
- Maintain and display a friendly, courteous and professional attitude toward customers, casino personnel, and fellow employees.
- Arrive at designated area of gambling establishment (or training facility) as scheduled; maintain regular, reliable and punctual attendance, as well as professional appearance and attitude.
- Maintain and comply with all licensing requirements with state and local jurisdictions regarding the Third Party Proposition Player Industry.
- Ensure Supervisor, Senior Manager, and Human Resources are aware of any changes to availability, accessibility, or personal information (phone number, address, email or name change).
- Travel as needed to any location serviced by PT Gaming and be available to work any shift as deemed necessary by business needs. This includes morning, swing, and graveyard shifts.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Compensation:
- Shift differential available for overnight/graveyard hours.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Perks Program Qualifications
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have valid CA Driver's License or CA Identification Card
- Must successfully pass background screen and credit check
- Flexibility to work full-time day, swing, and graveyard shifts, including weekends and holidays
- At least six months of prior customer service experience, food service or retail establishment, although all industries dealing with people and transactions are fair game
- Basic math skills to add values quickly and accurately
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate effectively in English
- Friendly customer service and people skills
- Basic math skills to add values accurately and quickly
- Stable work history
- A.A, B.S, or B.A degree desired but not required PT Gaming, LLC, is one of the largest fully licensed Third Party Providers of Proposition Player Services (TPPPPS) in California. With over a decade of experience in TPPPPS, PT Gaming employs hundreds of professionals at more than a dozen client sites throughout the state. PT Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: PT Gaming, Stockton , Casino Table Game Associate (Customer Service), Hospitality & Tourism , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!