Sr. HR Business Partner- Stockton
Company: United Natural Foods, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Human Resources Business Partner Sr partners with
operational leadership and is responsible for implementing and
executing key projects and initiatives within the facility/group.
Reporting to the HR Director or HR Manager, the Sr. HR Business
Partner is responsible for effective execution of human resources
functions, such as Talent Development, Talent Selection, Workforce
Panning, Engagement, Recognition, Performance Management,
Organizational Development, Training, Associate Relations,
Compensation, Benefits, Wellness, Risk Safety, Labor Relations,
Sustainability and Philanthropy. Job Responsibilities: Execution of
HR Activities and Programs
- Provides functional HR expertise and successfully executes on
key HR projects and assigned HR functions.--
- Leverages best practices and participates in collaboration
within the region/group, and nationally.
- Executes HR programs within the facility/group in accordance
with HR processes and programs.
- Maintains and updates HRIS records and associate
files.--Ensures associate files are complete and compliant.
- Partner with business leaders and Total Rewards to ensure that
personnel actions have appropriate approvals; ensure delegated
tasks such as data entry/submission are accurate and completed and
that associate data is accurate. Collaborates with HR colleagues to
share best practices and leverage successes across the
company.--Supports peer networks across the company.
- Executes core annual programs, such as performance objectives
and goal setting, performance evaluations, compensation planning,
talent assessment, succession planning, wellness, annual
- Executes local/department-level programs for areas such as
workforce planning, engagement, recognition, training, wellness,
and labor relations.
- Manages and tracks all leaves of absence and accommodation
- Possesses thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures as
well as federal, state/province and local laws.
- Executes human resources functions, including talent
development, promotions, employee relations, terminations, exit
interviews, recordkeeping, etc. in accordance with Company
procedures and applicable legal requirements.--Implements
Affirmative Action Plan and goals, where applicable.--
- Provides transparency into work.
- Leverages network for learning when encountering a new
challenge.--Manages personal development following changes to
company, business and/or HR strategy.--Participates in development
of HR colleagues. Business Partnership
- Leverages a deep understanding of business needs and
participates in solving business problems within the facility/group
through the talent lens.
- Builds effective working relationships with leaders.--
- Provides coaching to leaders and individual contributors at SVP
level and below, with the goal of making others successful.--
- Participates and collaborates in supervisor, management and
- Implements HR initiatives and programs in new ways to adapt to
changing associate and business needs.--Seeks feedback from
business leaders and associates on how HR could improve
implementation of HR programs.
- Reviews metrics derives insights and uses those insights to
solve business problems and improve processes.--
- Completes reports and information requests accurately and
timely. Talent & Onboarding
- Responsible for implementing the workforce and talent agenda
that attracts the right people in a competitive market and drives
enterprise productivity, in partnership with Talent
- Advises leaders on effective onboarding strategies and plans to
ensure successful assimilation of new hires.--
- Conducts new hire orientation and ensures that new associates
are well informed of HR benefits, policies and programs.
- Deliver training programs. Engagement & Associate Relations
- Ensures that associate questions are promptly and courteously
- Supports associate engagement surveys and action
plans.--Identifies opportunities to systematically address
- Addresses associate concerns with open communication
techniques.--Communicates with associates in a timely and courteous
- Advises supervisors on tactics to improve performance including
observation coaching, corrective actions, and performance
- Responsible for being a steward of the company culture.--
- Drives change management among leaders to ensure strategic
changes that impact associates are rolled out in an engaging, well
communicated and reinforced way. Travel required, may be up to 25%
Performs other job duties as required Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- PHR/SPHR/CHRL/CPHR Certification preferred Experience:
- 5+ years of HR experience, or related field Knowledge:
- Human Resources techniques in the areas of talent, engagement
and workforce planning
- Federal, state/province and local employment laws.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition techniques, including
recruitment, interviewing skills, and selection.
- Understanding of compensation and benefit policies and
programs, employee relations practices. Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Analytical skills
- Action Oriented
- Relationship building skills
- Critical Thinking
- Solving Complex Problems
- Driving for Results
- Interacting with People at Different Levels
- Delivering High Quality Work Product All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating
an inclusive and respectful environment for all. -
M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Additional
- Schedule: Full-time My Profile Create and manage profiles for
future opportunities. --- United States of America, California,
Keywords: United Natural Foods, Inc., Stockton , Sr. HR Business Partner- Stockton, Human Resources , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!