Posted on: May 13, 2022
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture. We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
General Summary The Human Resources Associate is responsible for
providing Human Resources support to the facility, administering a
variety of HR programs and procedures throughout the organization.
Responsible for supporting the HR function to ensure compliance
with company policies and state and federal laws and
Essential Job Duties
- Assist with coordinating new hire orientations; prepare
employee information packets for new hires and various employee
meetings and events.
- Assist HR Representative with the monthly process and
administration of the hourly employee benefits.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of employee
announcements and updates; maintain all standard HR, Safety,
Quality and Union bulletin boards in the facility, ensuring all
communications are up to date.
- Responsible for creating requisitions, receiving PO's,
investigating invoice problems and invoice reconciliation.
- Verify and maintain I-9 and Affirmative Action documentation in
accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- Coordinate and perform weekly payroll tasks, including
compiling and verifying the payroll K entries, HRIS entries, and
timecard entries, and confirming eligibility for holiday and sick
- Assist with the management of the site security system; provide
key cards to employees, temporary associates, visitors, and
contractors according to policy guidelines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR objectives,
- Assist in tracking 30-days worked and union status for new
- May coordinate and track company leaves of absences and other
applicable state leaves.
- May track and administer discipline, obtaining approval from HR
Representative to employees.
- Provide backfill relief for HR Representative, as needed.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating
Procedures, and Safety Regulations consistently.
- Handles all incoming calls and distributes to proper
- Maintain an organized front office.
- Responsible to file correspondence and other records.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining archiving records up
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager. Scope of
Work performed with little supervision. No budgetary
responsibility. Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to present in an effective manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build
- Ability to communicate/interact with all levels of employees at
the site in professional manner
- Perform tasks with a high level of confidentiality
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring the highest level of
- Bilingual- Spanish (Strongly Preferred) Education and
Associates Degree with 2 years of HR experience or bachelor's
degree preferred. Work Environment
Office. ACR The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity
for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law. In that regard, U.S. applicants
and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional
Keywords: Campbells, Stockton , HR Associate, Human Resources , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!