Pharmaceutical Campus Recruiter
Posted on: June 16, 2022
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm
founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of
constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces.
We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce
management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent
and technology advisory services.
Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our
passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help
clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies,
create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and
differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity-and we're
here to help you achieve it.
AMS is currently looking for a talented individual to work as a
Campus Recruiter. This role will support our Fortune 500
Pharmaceutical and Lifesciences client who is one of the largest
pharmaceutical companies in the world.
We are looking for a HBCU focused campus recruiter that has
experience working on DEI strategies for campus level hiring.
We are looking for a creative, innovative thinker with strong
communication skills who will be able to strengthen our client's
brand and be a culture carrier for the company.
As a Campus Recruiter, you'll work to fill intern positions and
think of ways to creatively engage students from campus to career
Some travel will be required
- Establish relationships with senior business leaders and HR
partners to deliver recruiting initiatives, programs, and
share/leverage best practices
- Building and maintaining hiring manager relationships.
Responsible for client satisfaction within own business area
- Build external partnerships with diversity, student & industry
specific organizations as well as on campus contacts
- Understand industry and geographical competitive landscape in
order to influence & shape future recruiting strategies
- Partner with divisional & virtual school teams to define and
execute school specific initiatives
- Identify, develop & execute diversity recruiting initiatives
- Drive candidate engagement through all stages of the recruiting
process to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered
- Track & analyze key performance metrics to influence data driven
decisions and to share results/trends with stakeholders
- Partner with Divisional Management to develop & maintain an
annual budget based on hiring targets, divisional recruiting
initiatives, and divisional
- Locations Campus Recruiters will support NJ,CA,MO,IA,ID,PA,LA
**SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE**
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated, relevant experience
- Previous experience Campus Recruiting required
- Client focused individual with outstanding judgment & creative
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to manage
changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrates strong project management with exceptional
organizational skills & attention to detail
**WHAT WE OFFER**
Here at AMS, you'll get the opportunity to work on projects that
integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable
results for our clients. You'll be part of a team with global
capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we
creatively solve our clients' most pressing talent-related
challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with
organizations that want to transform their operations and win the
war for talent.
Stretching, challenging work
A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
Flexible working - home working available
A competitive reward and benefits package.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity or disability.
Keywords: AMS, Stockton , Pharmaceutical Campus Recruiter, Human Resources , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!