Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing
Company: Niagara Bottling
Posted on: June 21, 2022
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if
you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Human Resources Manager - ManufacturingPlans and
administers policies relating to all phases of human resources
activity by performing the following duties personally or through
subordinate administrators.Essential Functions
- Ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant
- Conducts new employee orientations to foster positive attitude
toward company goals.
- Participates in safety committee, conducts facility
walk-through's identifying safety issues.
- Works with management and senior HR in appropriate resolution
of employee relations issues.
- Assists in investigations of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness,
compliance and equity within organization.
- Ensures plant is FLSA compliant.
- Assists management in union avoidance activities.
- Conducts training when requested.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance
- Leads monthly "Listening Sessions" with employees.
- Enters new hire paperwork as well as status changes into HRIS
- Initial review and submission of payroll.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 6 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 6 Years - Experience in Position
- 4 Years - Experience managing people/projects *experience may
include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 10+ Years - Experience working in Position
- 6 Years - Experience managing people/projects
- experience may include a combination of work experience and
educationCompetenciesThis position embodies the values of Niagara's
LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of
- Lead Like an Owner
- Manages a safe working environment, accurately documents safety
related training, and effectively communicates safety
- Provides strategic input and oversight to departmental
- Makes data driven decisions and develops sustainable
- Skilled in reducing costs and managing timelines while
prioritizing long run impact over short term wins
- Makes decisions by putting overall company success first before
- Leads/facilitates discussions to get positive outcomes for the
- Makes strategic decisions which prioritize the needs of the
customer over departmental/individual goals
- Continuously evaluates existing programs and processes, and
develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce
- Creates, monitors, and responds to departmental performance
metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Communicates a clear vision, organizes resources effectively,
and adjusts the strategy as needed when managing change
- Find a Way
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize
- Effectively delegates technical tasks to subordinates
- Works effectively with departments, vendors, and customers to
achieve organizational success
- Identifies opportunities for collaboration in strategic
- Empowered to be Great
- Makes hiring decisions primarily based on culture fit and
attitude, and secondarily based on technical expertise
- Engages in long term talent planning
- Provides opportunities for the development of all direct
- Understands, identifies, and addresses conflict within own team
and between teamsEducation
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or other related
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: PHR/SPHRForeign Language
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: Native or Bilingual
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of ColoradoAny
employment agency, person or entity that submits a r--sum-- into
this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the
understanding that the applicant's r--sum-- will become the
property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have
the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee
owed to the submitting employment agency, person or
entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara
Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit
r--sum-- to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon
authorization, submit r--sum-- into this career site to be eligible
for placement fees.
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Stockton , Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing, Human Resources , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!