Sr Business Analyst
Company: Simplex info systems,inc
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Hi, Greetings from Simplex Info Systems Inc., Here, we have an
immediate requirement with one of our clients. Please go through
the Job Description and kindly let me know if you feel comfortable
with the position mentioned below. Role: Sr Business Analyst Work
Location: Stockton, CA Duration : 9+ Months We need Local
Consultants Must have:- NextGen EHR / PM configuration, template
maintenance, and operational workflow required. Preferred:
Athenanet workflow and configuration experience preferred
Cardiology PACS front-end and configuration experience preferred
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide application
solutions for assigned business areas.
- Possess senior level functional knowledge of assigned
- Lead and support ongoing implementation activities for Athena,
manage extraction and archiving of data in NextGen, and oversee
integration of Cardiology PACS and other interfaces while working
with providers, staff and leadership
- Interact with business users to understand new business
requirements and enhancement requests
- Serve liaison role between application technology vendors,
internal IS groups, and business users.
- Translation business requirements into product-specific designs
and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use
- Use functional specifications, design documents, business
process workflow and related documentation for new development
projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to build,
configure, test and deploy changes and break-fixes.
- Work with other analysts in developing the software build
and/or configuration process and testing process.
- Perform functional application configuration and configure /run
reports at user request.
- Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test
plans for new application functionality, product releases and
enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios
and use cases.
- Ensure programs meet business specifications.
- Demonstrate new functionality to business users seeking inputs
on future direction.
- Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to
support the product.
- Directly interface with business users by responding to support
calls escalated by the Service Desk.
- Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops,
vendor training and demonstrations. These are consistent
accountabilities for all staff.
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
- Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers business
- Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to
improve team productivity.
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall
team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform
the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to the defined standards.
- Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion;
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when
there are issues.
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable
contribution. Skill Set Desired: Specific Requirements:
- Academic and professional qualifications
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of
training and experience.
- 4-6 years practical experience in providing business process
and functional support for assigned product
- Travel requirements - local travel, 100% onsite
- Working arrangements - IT business hours 8-5, activation and
upgrade support after-hours as required For immediate
consideration, Please click on Apply Now OR Forward the resume to
Feel free to contact at (214-230-0487) Simplex Info Systems Inc is
an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a
diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their
ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of
their positions. Please visit for more information about us. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Simplex info systems,inc, Stockton , Sr Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!