Pilot (VFR) RW - Reserve - RCH 002 - Stockton, CA
Company: Reach Medical Holdings, LLC
Posted on: January 14, 2020
# of Openings
Job Families (Portal Searching)
The REACH Pilot provides customer oriented, high quality air
medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The
pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player,
both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing
communication and technical skills which will strengthen the
company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS
industry. This VFR Reserve pilot role will be dual qualified Bell
407 and Airbus H125.
* Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company. The pilot
should be prepared to serve all RW base reserve schedule needs.
Extensive travel and schedule adjustment is required.
* Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to
include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited
* All FAR requirements
* Aircraft cleanliness duties
* All REACH requirements
* All flight crew requirement
* Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties,
i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all
within scheduled due dates.
* Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training,
ground training and flight training.
* Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight
operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot
and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per
* Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all
* Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and
check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
* Upholds current company policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by
Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
* Maintains safety as the primary concern.
* 3000 hours total time (helicopter)
* 1500 hours PIC (helicopter)
* 500 hours of cumulative night experience
* 200 hours of cumulative IFR experience (IFR Reserve Position)
* EMS and FAR 135 experience preferred
* Commercial/Instrument helicopter rating
* Preference is given to applicants who have an ATP rating
* Preference is given to applicants who have previous NVG
* Preference is given to applicants who have at least 100 hours
instrument time (VFR Reserve Position)
* Current Class II Medical Certificate
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and
* Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work efficiently
and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set/re-set multiple
* Presents a professional image as a REACH flight team member.
* Maintains a positive team attitude with flight crew members,
maintenance technician and communication specialist by working
* Works independently and tolerates high stress levels while
maintaining a good rapport with co-workers
* Maintains ongoing knowledge of relevant aviation SOP s
* Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing,
sitting and walking.
* Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to rigorous
amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting.
* Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height.
* Ability to hear routine aircraft noises.
* Maintains a duty weight (body weight + uniform/equipment) of less
than 230 lbs.
* Requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation
* Periodic hands to key ability (typing).
* The standard, full-time pilot schedule is a 12 hour shift, 7 days
on, 7 days off. Some shifts may over run but not longer than 15
hours per shift.
REACH offers competitive benefits including medical, dental,
vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as
a 401(k) plan. We also offer a flexible paid-time-off program and
voluntary supplemental life insurance packages.
REACH is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position
applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and
encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans,
and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).
Keywords: Reach Medical Holdings, LLC, Stockton , Pilot (VFR) RW - Reserve - RCH 002 - Stockton, CA, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!