Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
JOB SUMMARY/JOB DUTIES:
* Wear personal protective equipment
* Inspect all incoming tomatoes and identify and remove all
* Inspect sorting tables and related equipment for proper
operation, set up and maintenance
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or equivalent
* Lift 30-pound buckets of material
* Shovel, wrap hoses, scrub and general housekeeping
* Push, pull, bend, scoop, climb, twist, squat and stand for
long periods of time
* Normal food processing plant environment
* Works any shift 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am, 7-days per
* Work overtime, weekends, holidays as required, on call as well
as alternate schedules
HOURS: Monday through Sunday 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10p -
(Starting times and hours may vary depending on coverage due to
report-offs and the production schedule especially during
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.