Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Overview:Good people, working with good people, for our common
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:Be Essential and
Come work for KeHE!
As an employee-owned, certified B Corporation, KeHE's employees are
dedicated to SERVING to Make Lives Better. We'd love to have you
join us, learn more below!
Benefits in 30 days-Paid Weekly
Pay:$18.00-$20.00/HR DOE-Shift: 5:00pm-1:30am Monday-Friday
The Transportation Dispatch Clerk is responsible for dispatching
routes and drivers, including completion of related documentation
and necessary communication to drivers, warehouse employees,
management, and external vendors.Essential Functions:
- Processing, dispatching, and assisting in the oversight of
- Coordinating the scheduling of deliveries, overseeing loading
- Accident reporting and documentation.
- Use of the TMS to record, store, and report driver trip
information related to DOT requirements as well as to track routes
and communicate with drivers.
- Communicate with customers to relay route and arrival
- Direct yard drivers regarding door assignments.
- Coordinate with warehouse operations including orders in
relation to Wave and Spur assignments.
- Monitor reefer units for proper temp setting.
- Dispatch equipment lesser as needed for unit breakdowns.
- Prepare dispatch report for all activities that occurred over
- Ensure employees are in compliance with policies and
- Other duties as assigned including log audits, filing, collect
and submit invoices, and accurate completion of fuel and trip
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- Knowledge of DOT laws and regulations.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Contribute and support to the overall goals of the Operations
- Takes initiative and works well independently.
- Capability of prioritizing and handling multiple projects
simultaneously, under tight time constraints.
- Able to work effectively with peers, region and corporate
leadership, and the sales force in a productive collaborative
environment coupled with the ability to be decisive is needed.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Stockton , Dispatch Clerk, Other , Stockton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!