Staff Nurse, Medical Surgical Telemetry
Company: Dignity Health
Location: San Andreas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Mark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The
word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for,
showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. Mark
Twain Medical Center opened on August 26, 1951 and is located in
beautiful San Andreas California. Since opening, Mark Twain has
provided the highest quality health care for all those needing
medical care in Calaveras County. We offer care, expert staff and
state-of-the-art equipment to meet the growing needs of our
community and are committed to the values of dignity,
collaboration, justice, stewardship and excellence.
Position Summary: Performs the nursing process through
assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of safe,
therapeutic care for patients with overt and covert needs,
appropriate to patient age. Assists with managing the patient care
administered by other members of the nursing staff. Assumes
responsibility and accountability of total patient care and relief
charge nurse duties. This position treats/cares for patients of all
ages. This position requires the full understanding and active
participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization. It is
expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the
- Current California RN license required
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications
- Six (6) months or more of experience in acute care
- Able to do work in spite of frequent interruptions.
- Ability to read work product of others, computer/monitor
screens, computer printouts.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations.
- High level of concentration and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team, prioritize work and make decisions
regarding patient care, implements nursing actions independently,
interacts appropriately with others.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Keywords: Dignity Health, Stockton , Staff Nurse, Medical Surgical Telemetry, Other , San Andreas, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!